We’re looking for a powerful storyteller to join us at We Foundation, the organization improving social inclusion through data and technology. This is a 360° role: you’ll be responsible for all our communications, public affairs, and marketing efforts, working with our product team and our local communities.
We’re a Finland-based, established foundation developing technology to make social inclusion visible and measurable. We harness data to lead the fight against marginalization of children, youth, and families. We work closely with local communities to ensure that everyone, regardless of their background, feels a sense of belonging.
What you’ll be up to:
- Building and executing a comms strategy that supports our mission and growth, combining elements of brand, content, public affairs, and growth marketing, earned media, and meaningful encounters
- Writing and editing captivating content for our website, blog, socials, newsletters, and whatever you come up with
- Building long-lasting relationships with the Finnish and global media
- Supporting our public affairs work with messaging and strategy
- Collaborating with our tech and partnership teams on strategy and offering
- Managing projects from the very first back-of-the-napkin idea to the finish line and beyond
Ideally, the person we're looking for has:
- An insight-driven, hands-on approach to communications and marketing
- Exceptional writing and editing skills in Finnish and English
- A track record of ideating and managing comms projects that deliver concrete results while building a consistent, compelling brand
- A passion for changemaking and curiosity towards tech development and social inclusion
Skills and experience we value:
- Experience in public affairs & PR, and/or media relations
- Visual eye and an interest in developing visually engaging content
- Experience in growth-oriented marketing techniques, SEO, and analytics
- Experience in website maintenance and development
Why you’d love it with us:
- You’ll have a chance to make a lasting positive impact in the society
- In terms of comms strategy, we have a blank slate with an impressive legacy and lots of ingredients for effective messaging
- You’ll join an exceptionally kind, fun, and tight-knit team to work with
- We’re a growing organization with secured long-term funding
- We offer competitive salary, benefits, and a dreamy office space in the heart of Helsinki
You'll be surrounded by people with deep experience in their fields, passionate about creating great tech and impact. The challenge we’re solving is huge, and success in all roles requires both patience and ambition.
The final responsibilities for this role will be tailored to match your skill set and experience. We explicitly welcome and encourage applicants from all walks of life and backgrounds to apply. We’re committed to building an inclusive workplace that can adjust, learn, and grow as needed.
We’re flexible with remote work but wish to see you regularly at our new office in the heart of Helsinki.
Interested? Please apply by sending your application to email@example.com